In Winneba, Ghana’s Central Region, there is a public tertiary health institution called the Winneba Community Nursing Training College. The university is located in the Efutu Municipal Assembly.
The Ministry of Health oversees the institution’s operations. The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) oversees the organization’s operations, curriculum, and assessment of nursing and midwifery students.
The deadline for submitting admission application forms for the 2023–2024 academic year has been announced by the admission office of Winneba Nursing Training College.
The Winneba Nursing and Midwifery Training College Application Forms have been made available online by the Ministry of Health. Therefore, prospective applicants are officially invited to submit an application for admission to any of Ghana’s Public Health Training Institutions. The Nursing Training Forms for the next academic year are currently on sale.
For the next academic year, are there any programmes you would want to study at the Winneba Nursing Training College? Do you need details about Winneba Nursing Training College Awaiting Forms for the 2023–2024 Academic Year? Your tension is being relieved by this website. Find an easy method to monitor and obtain your Winneba Nursing Training College awaiting forms.
2023–2024 Winneba Nursing Training College Awaiting Forms: Winneba Nursing Training College is accepting applications from qualified and enthusiastic candidates. All candidates must carefully read the instructions before submitting their applications before the deadline.
What grades do I need to enrol in the nursing programme at Winneba Community Health?
Because each university establishes its own entry requirements, the entry requirements for nursing degree programmes vary. However, you are likely to need at least two (typically three) A-levels or equivalent qualifications at level 3, as well as supporting GCSEs in English, math, and science (usually biology or human biology).
However, you may leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you right away if you have any questions about the Winneba Community Health nursing training school’s cost structure for 2022.
An overall score of 24 in three pertinent core areas and three optional subjects is the cutoff for admission to the Winneba Community Health Nursing Training College for the class of 2022. However, throughout the admissions process, the Winneba Community Health Nursing and Midwifery Training College entrance criteria are most often used.
However, no diploma degree at Winneba Community Health Nursing Training College is approved for students in D7 to F9. Candidates may apply to the nursing auxiliary programme if they have D7 to F9 and still want to attend Winneba Community Health Nursing Training College.
That is nurse assistance preventive (NAP) or health assistance curative (HAC). The nursing certificate programme lasts for two years. The papers listed below go into great depth on the course description.
Who Is Eligible For Admission To Winneba Nursing Training College In 2023/2024:
Holders of the WASSCE: CREDIT (A1-C6) in six (6) courses, three (3) of which are core subjects (including English language and core mathematics) and three (3) of which are electives that are relevant to the study programme.
Holders of the SSSCE: CREDIT (A-D) in six (6) topics, including three (3) Core subjects (English Language and Core Mathematics) and three (3) Elective subjects (related to the duration of the study).
holders of TVET qualifications with CREDIT in three core subjects, including English and mathematics, and PASSES in three elective subjects pertinent to the study programme.
You may also apply if you’re a candidate awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2023 WASSCE, and NABPTEX RESULTS.
Forms 2023–2024 for the Winneba Nursing Training College
- Purchase an application code for one hundred Ghana Cedis (GH$100.00) at any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch. (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS notifications and any other communication).
NB: Since all communication will be sent by SMS or email, no postage-paid envelopes are needed. Therefore, the applicant has to have a personal phone number and email account.
- Following payment, the applicant will get a voucher with a special PIN and a Serial number.
- Visit https://healthtraining.gov.gh to get the application form online.
To log in and access the application form that has to be filled out, use your PIN number.
- Enter your pin number and the serial number you bought from the bank. Keep in mind that the PIN and Serial number are the only ways to access the online registration form.
- Once the online application form is launched, carefully follow the instructions and complete the necessary admission procedure phases. Before moving on to the next page, save the prior one that is completed.
- On the printed form, the applicant’s particular ID (reference number) will be visible.
- With the help of this reference number, you may monitor your admissions application’s progress and learn if you’ve been accepted or not, invited for an interview, etc.
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Diploma in Mental Nursing(Mental Nursing)
- Diploma in Community Health(Community Health)
- Diploma in Midwifery(Midwifery)
- Diploma in Health Information(Health Information)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory(Medical Laboratory)
- Diploma in Environmental Health (Environmental Health )
- Diploma in Oral Health(Oral Health)
- Diploma in Community Medicine(Community Medicine)
- Certificate in Community Health,(Community Health)
- Certificate in Environmental Health (Environmental Health )
- Certificate in Clinical Health(Clinical Health)
- Certificate in Physiotherapy(Physiotherapy)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory (Medical Laboratory )
Nursing assistant (CHN, HAC)
Nursing aides or CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) are other names for nursing assistants. These nursing professionals serve as the first point of contact between patients and medical personnel, and the position may be a springboard for many nurses.
Nursing aides assist patients with bathing, dressing, eating, using the restroom, and other everyday tasks. Patients are moved between beds and wheelchairs while being monitored for vital signs and health issues. In order to provide care for their patients, they also visit them at home. CHNs often do immunisation, weighing, and school health screening.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Most people often think of registered general nurses (RNs) when they hear the word “nurse.” They take on a broad range of duties while providing inpatient care. They must keep track of patients’ medical histories, keep an eye on symptoms and medical equipment, dispense medication, create or contribute to a care plan, conduct diagnostic tests, and work along with physicians in a hospital environment.
Registered Community Nurse (RCN)
The main responsibilities of Registered Community Nursing, a three-year diploma programme, include educating the public about concerns relating to health and safety, immunisation, home visits, and acting as a Registered Nurse (RN) in hospital settings. The Nursing and Midwifery Council accredits RCNs to practice.
A prestigious school, Winneba Nursing Training College provides high-quality nursing education and training. The institution equips students with the academic knowledge and practical skills they need to work as competent and caring healthcare professionals.
The institution offers a variety of nursing programmes that provide students with the training and information they need to succeed in their chosen industries. The programme is created to address the changing demands in healthcare, ensuring that graduates are well-equipped to make a contribution to the industry.
The knowledgeable professors of Winneba Nursing Training College are committed to creating a positive learning environment for their students. To improve students’ comprehension and competency in nursing practice, they use cutting-edge teaching strategies and combine hands-on training.