Madonna University is a private Roman Catholic university located in Livonia 1, Michigan. The university was founded in 1937 by the Felician Sisters, and it currently has an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. Madonna Nursing University offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in fields such as education, nursing, business, criminal justice, and the arts and sciences.
Madonna Nursing Program
Madonna Nursing Programs offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program that is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The nursing program at Madonna University has been in existence since 1962 and has earned a reputation for providing high-quality nursing education that prepares graduates for success in the healthcare industry. The BSN program at Madonna University offers four different degree formats to meet the needs of a variety of students, including traditional pre-licensure program, accelerated BSN program, LPN-BSN program, and RN-BSN degree completion program
The traditional pre-licensure program is for students who are just starting their nursing education, while the accelerated BSN program is designed for students who already have a bachelor’s degree in another field. LPN-BSN and RN-BSN programs are designed for licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) who are seeking to advance their education and career. Students in the Madonna University nursing program receive a strong foundation in nursing theory, practical skills, and clinical experience to prepare them for success in a variety of nursing roles.
Graduates of the Madonna University BSN program are well-prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and to pursue careers as nurses in a range of healthcare settings.
Tuition and fees
According to Madonna University’s website, the tuition for their nursing programs varies depending on the program and location. For the Accelerated BSN program, the tuition is $54,484. The additional tuition for Nursing (NUR) courses on the Livonia campus is $125 per credit hour.
International students are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 before the issuance of an I-20. Additionally, international students are required to purchase medical insurance through the university. The tuition for international students varies depending on the program and location. For specific information on Madonna University’s nursing programs including tuition, fees, and additional costs for international students, For specific information on Madonna University’s nursing programs, including tuition and fees, you can visit their website or contact their admissions office.
READ ALSO: The Average Nurse Salary Utah 2023/2024
Acceptance rate for nursing at Madonna university
Madonna University’s undergraduate nursing program has a 98% admission rate, according to US News & World Report’s Best Colleges rankings for 2022.
It is crucial to remember that acceptance rates might change from year to year as well as based on the particular nursing school and degree level. Furthermore, admission rates are only one aspect to take into account while applying to nursing programs. Additional elements may also be considered, including exam results, letters of recommendation, relevant job or volunteer experience, and academic success.
To apply for Madonna University’s nursing program, you will need to meet the following admission requirements:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent: You must have a high school diploma or GED to be considered for admission.
2. Minimum GPA: Madonna University’s nursing program requires a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale. However, a higher GPA may be required for competitive consideration.
3. Completion of prerequisite courses: Madonna University’s nursing program requires completion of prerequisite courses in areas such as anatomy and physiology, microbiology, chemistry, and psychology. Specific course requirements may vary depending on the degree level and program.
4. Entrance exam: You will be required to take an entrance exam, such as the HESI A2 exam or TEAS exam, as part of the application process. Minimum scores may be required for consideration.
5. Letters of recommendation: Madonna University’s nursing program may require letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other professionals who can attest to your academic or personal achievements.
6. Personal statement: You may be asked to submit a personal statement or essay as part of your application. This allows you to express your goals and motivations for pursuing a career in nursing.
CHECK THIS: The Average Dental Nurse Salary in UK 2023/2024
It is important to note that admission requirements may vary depending on the specific nursing program and degree level. If you are interested in applying to Madonna University’s nursing program, it is recommended that you reach out to the university’s admissions office or visit their website for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the application process and requirements.